Monday 1 November 2010

I am hanging on

Well as I said , I am hanging on. I am behind on my reading list , not completely happy with the speed of my assignments and have no clue about the job search. Hmm .. that sounds more like drowning , but being the perennial optimist I'd say I am still hanging on. 4th week of the term has started and in another 4 days half the term's classes would be over , and as we go over the mid term hump I guess everyone will start focusing on the examinations and looking forward to the term break. A lot of interesting stuff has been happening besides the classes. There's gonna be a diwali night on 6th November, that should be fun. A lot of discussions have already started on the Entrepreneurship Project (EP) for next term and I see people have already started applying for jobs, in fact some have even received interview calls. Everything seems to be moving in all directions possible. Btw I am going to archery sessions for novices :) . That has been fun part of the week and something to look forward to on Friday mornings. Meanwhile a number of bops have come and gone which I couldn't attend coz of the English weather getting to me :( . but no worries there'll be enough bops in future . I'll try and come back more often on the blog and keep it update with my adventures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment