Sunday 5 December 2010

Decision Science

Spent 2 hours in the sports centre shooting arrows. I am getting betterJ, but I guess that is no excuse to have spent such valuable time in frivolous activities. But sitting in my room for last 2 days trying to makes sense of finance, accounting etc. was just too much for me. So went to the sport centre and tried to drill holes into mute targets. Would have scored myself, if only I had known that it's gonna be my lucky day.

Gotta get back to Decision Science, wouldn't look good if an engineer does badly on the only math related course in the term.

2 comments:

  1. shooting arrows, drilling hole into mute targets.. hrr.. who was that mute target hmm??!

    - Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a mute target :) , believe me . Not killing people yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete